YOUR VENUE SEARCH EXPERTS
Start your event planning by enlisting the services of our event sourcing experts.
Connect with our venue professionals who will help shortlist your perfect event space.
- No obligation site visits at your convenience
- Team of honest, friendly, venue experts
- Detailed, venue shortlists & tailored proposals
- All venue searches covered by our trusted guarantees
- PAT tests, RAMS documents, HSE compliance
- High specification finish on all our event services.
- No Hidden Extras
EXCEPTIONAL EVENT PARTNER
Our team of venue experts will not only source an incredible venue for your event, we will take care of every part of your event design.
We are ready to discuss all your venue requirements and provide you with your perfect event solution.GET YOUR PROPOSAL
5 STEPS TO FINDING YOUR DREAM VENUE
01 STEP ONE - Decide on the NUMBER OF GUESTS
· The obvious starting point is the number of guests you plan to invite
· Be mindful if you are having a big production that you will have to factor in staff, entertainers, and acts into the floorspace calculation.
· Be strict with your guestlist – bigger numbers invariably increases the budget.
02 STEP TWO - Decide on a SIT DOWN or STANDING reception
· For sit-down dinners you will need space for large banqueting tables
· For standing receptions, you need less space.
· Having a more casual standing reception makes a huge difference in terms of the size of the venue required.
· If necessary, our venue search team can also discuss all the other elements you may need, such as floral designs, themed props and furnishings.
· View our Production section for some innovative venue concepts. [link to Production]
03 STEP THREE - Do you need a STAGE & DANCEFLOOR
· The size of the dancefloor and the stage that is often a requirement for large events.
· The space required for a stage and dancefloor is a consideration that is often overlooked. (As is the backstage and changing areas for any bands & Djs)
· Whilst it may be possible to place tables on the dancefloor before dinner, and then remove them after – this is not ideal for the flow of an event
04 STEP FOUR – Consider the STYLE of your BUILDING
· Once you have all your basic requirements planned out, the next stage is to select a style of venue that suits your needs
· From ornate museums to industrial warehouses, think about what space would best suit your event
· External styling can be important if a prestigious location is required, whereas sometimes the transformation from a plain exterior to an incredible interior can really add the ‘Wow’ factor.
05 STEP FIVE - Additional REQUIREMENTS and extra SPACE
· And finally, consider whether you need any additional space for themed elements such as props or entertainment.
· This could be as simple as a changing area for a band, or a cloakroom for guest’s coats…
· But make sure you discuss with your event professional all the additional space you may need.
· Can’t wait to get started! Get in Touch
WHY CHOOSE US FOR YOUR VENUE SEARCH?
· We have a specialist event sourcing department that are rewarded only when you have found your dream location
· We have a 100% no claims insurance record from over two decades of event production work.
· We work across the UK with budgets from £5,000 to £5,000,000
· As a leading event planning company, we are adept at sourcing and designing challenging locations & unusual sites
· We continually strive to under sell and over deliver
· We believe in the old-fashioned mantra that: “the customer is always right”
· And ultimately, we want you to be able to enjoy your event as much as your guests.
SPECIALIST VENUE SEARCH SERVICES
No matter what event you are planning to host, and for however many people, our bespoke venue search team have the experience and knowledge to deliver.
Send us your event details and we will start preparing a selection of appropriate details.REQUEST BROCHURE
“A HUGE THANK YOU”
“Peri Peri provided a fantastic corporate event for our clients from start to finish. The event was a huge success and the canapés were exquisite… we are already looking forward to the next one!”
“PERI PERI = AMAZING!”
Working with Peri Peri made the entire experience of planning our villa warming party a real pleasure. Peri Peri made us feel as if we were their one and only and most important client. In fact made us feel that it was as important to them as it was to us, to make this the best party ever. You are amazing! Looking forward to the next party with Peri Peri.
“AMAZING TO WORK WITH!”
The Peri Peri team were amazing to work with. Right from the start we felt that our vision was understood we instantly trusted them to execute this.
The communication regarding the event was great and constant, which is what we wanted.
The whole set up and running of the event itself was brilliant and we could not fault it at all. The space looked amazing and met our specification perfectly. The team was amazing whilst running the event and dealing with any issues that arose (i.e. broken glass) and she made us feel like we could relax and enjoy the party.
I would 100% recommend Peri Peri to other people for events and we will definitely be using them again in the future.
“TRULY AMAZING NIGHT”
The party was a great success again!!!
Thank you again for a truly amazing night, the band, venue, props were all perfect.
“STRESS FREE PLANNING”
“The event was organised at very short notice, but the Peri Peri team made the planning stress free. Everyone on the night was very professional and the food was amazing. Thank you very much.”