What personal data we collect and why we collect it
The information you submit using contact forms on this website will be emailed to our office. We will treat your information with respect and only retain it for as long as is necessary to deal with your enquiry.
Cookies are used to:
- Measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs.
- Remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again.
Google Analytics sets the following cookies
|_ga||This helps us count how many people visit the website by tracking if you’ve visited before.||2 years|
|_gid||This helps us count how many people visit the website by tracking if you’ve visited before.||24 hours|
|_gat||Used to manage the rate at which page view requests are made.||10 minutes|
|__utma||Used to distinguish users and sessions.||2 years from set/update|
|__utmt||Used to throttle request rate.||10 minutes|
|__utmz||Stores the traffic source or campaign that explains how the user reached this website.||6 months from set/update|
You can opt out of Google Analytics cookies.
Embedded content from other websites
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use the website. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements. Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit
- how long you spend on each page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We do not collect or store your personal information (for example your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are. We also collect data in order to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to